Click to Home
Go To Search
City HallDepartmentsCommunityServicesHow Do I...?
Street Sign Problem
Report Street Sign Problems
Street signs on all public streets are provided by and maintained by the Mill Creek Public Works department. To report a stop sign down during the evening or weekend hours call 911. To report sign damage, missing signs, or street sign vandalism, please email or call Nathan Beagle, Maintenance Supervisor at 425-921-5739 during our normal business hours of Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.