Click to Home
Go To Search
City HallDepartmentsCommunityServicesHow Do I...?
Police Public Records Request
Records Request Form
If you would like to request records from the Police Department, including police reports, please complete the Police Public Records Request Form. You may submit this request form in one of the following ways:
  • At the Police Department counter (inside City Hall) during the normal police business hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m
  • Via Request Tracker   
  • Via fax to 425-745-4680 (Police requests only to this fax number)
  • Via mail to:
    Mill Creek Police Department
    Attn: Records Request
    15728 Main St.
    Mill Creek, WA 98012

Once your request is received, the department will respond to your request within five business days as required by RCW 42.56.520.

Additional Information

For more information regarding public records requests for police records, please send us an email or call 425-921-5776.

If you are looking to request a record from any City of Mill Creek department other than the Police Department, please click here for additional information.