Contracting for City Projects

Thank you for your interest in working with the City of Mill Creek! 

We have no City project contracts currently being advertised.  Please check back again!

To sign a contract with the City for a public project, you must have a current business license with the City of Mill Creek.

The City participates in the State Business Licensing Service partnership.  To apply for a business license, go to the Department of Revenue (DOR) business page.

The Mill Creek business license fee schedule can be found