City Hall Reopens

City Hall Reopens
Posted on 07/08/2021
City Hall

As COVID – 19 restrictions lift across Washington, City Hall is reopened to the public for in-person city business from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.  

For the safety of the public and employees, visitors will be required to wear masks inside all City buildings. In addition, hand sanitizing and temperature checks are required for all visitors upon entry, regardless of vaccination status.  If needed, disposable masks will be provided. A copy of the City of Mill Creek’s COVID – 19 Health and Safety Policy is available for public inspection. 

Upon arrival at City Hall, visitors will be invited to call the designated department before obtaining access inside the building.  Staff will be available to assist with all questions from the public.  In addition, our stakeholders are invited to call ahead whenever possible to schedule a time to meet with our staff.  The following phone numbers are provided to assist our community:

Police Services - (425) 921-5733

City Hall General  & Passport Services - (425) 921-5734

Public Works Services - (425) 921-5739

Development & Engineering Services - (425) 921-5727

City Hall is open for in-person service, and stakeholders are still highly encouraged to continue utilizing online services and attending our virtual meetings.

Passport Services

The City of Mill Creek continues to provide passport service on a reservation system. To schedule your passport reservation time, please go to Additionally, Passport Services are available for forms and to help answer questions for walk-up residents, customers, and stakeholders.

Police Services

  • To obtain a police report and other non-emergency requests call (425) 407-3999.
  • Concealed Pistol License (CPL) renewals can be made by appointment by calling (425) 921-5733. Please note that you must live within the city limits of Mill Creek.To renew your CPL License online, go to
  • Fingerprinting services are not available until further notice.
  • To pay a traffic ticket, we accept cash, check, or money orders by mail or drop-off box in front of City Hall South only.Parking tickets can be paid by phone.

Development & Engineering Services

Building permits and inspection scheduling continue to be handled through the online system at  In addition, other Development and Engineering services are available by appointment.

Feedback and Requests

The City’s website “Feedback and Requests” feature continues to be the best way to tell staff about a pothole you encounter or a streetlight that is out.  That system helps us log the request and make sure it is addressed.  Requesters receive feedback on the issue through that portal.

 Public Records Request

To make a public records request, go to the Public Portal and hit “Public Records Request” at

City Council Meetings

As a reminder, City Council meetings are open to the public at City Hall and continue in-person attendance in Council Chambers in City Hall as per the Governor’s safety regulations. Council meetings are open for public attendance. Find the options to attend the City Council meetings at