Passport Documentation

Must have the following in hand for appointmentBirth Certificate

Proof of citizenship - Need one of the following
• Original or Certified Physical Copy of Birth Certificate
• Certificate of Citizenship
• U.S. Passport (may be expired)

Photo Identification – No copies 
• Washington State Drivers License or ID
• Out of state ID requires additional secondary IDDrivers License
• Original only - photocopies not accepted.

Form DS-11 
Must be completed using black ink.

DS-11 Passport Photo
• Must be 2x2 with solid white background
• Photos may be acquired at Rite Aid, CVS, or Bartell Drug Stores

Personal Check | Cashiers Check | Money Order
• Two forms of payment required for each transaction
• One payable to the U.S. State Department
Passport Photo
• One payable to the City of Mill Creek 

Money Order
 Personal check